Friday, September 22, 2006

Having nothing to do at school blows

That's me several months ago when I was bored at school; as I am right now... Also, I don't have any fresh photos to post at the moment. Im so glad that I have short hair again.

Im in the social computer lab (the lab that isn't necessarily for doing work) but im not doing any socializing. Im just sitting here ignoring all the chatter listing to Nirvana (unplugged in NY). I don't feel like striking up a conversation with anyone today. Its Friday and all I want to do it take my computer science test and go home.

Yesterday I did something rather out of character of me. I talked to someone at WalMart. Usually, whenever I do have to go there, I just get what I need and im out the door. But yesterday I walked past the digital cameras and saw a rather attractive older women shopping for a new camera. A much older employee was trying to help her but clearly didn't know what the fuck she was talking about...

...Anyways I went up to the woman and talked to her about what she is looking for and gave her some info and showed her my camera and told her about Canons (im such a loser... I carry my camera with me). She thanked me, gave me a kind smile, and I walked away.

The feeling that you've just helped out a complete stranger is kind of nice.