Tuesday, September 26, 2006

mental over-reaction

Lately my posts have been a bit depressing, they mock my whatever mood I happen to be in at the time... One minute ill be up. The next, im down. One minute depressed beyond no return and the next im laughing about how being depressed is pointless (and it is and I know it)

take 2: (the post I just wrote wasn't fitting...)


someone wrote "420" on the keyboard that im using.... That's cool. Damn kids.

the other day I was in sociology and I handed the day's notes to the person sitting next to me and he goes "Thanks Bro"

... bro? And he said it like "brah" too... even worse.

What I thought:
"BRO? I DON'T KNOW YOU BUDDY!! DON'T CALL ME BRO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. THIS ISN'T ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA, IM NOT ON A FUCKING SURFBOARD! YOU DON'T FUCKING
KNOW ME!! BRO... FUCKING DOUCHE BAG!!"

im not sure why it pissed me off. This guy look liked he just walked out of a fucking Hollister store or something. You know the type. preppy asshole who buys the $120 shirts because the TV says that women will like you if you wear it.

I guess you can say that I mentally over-reacted. (I didn't actually say any of that shit... Cause I would have most likely got my ass kicked)