Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Untitled

I just got to school but I almost didn't make it.

See I have this problem where I nearly fall asleep at the wheel but stay awake just enough that I don't lose control. This was not the case today.

Even though I popped a caffeine pill (fast acting alertness my ass!!) before I got in my car I kinda maybe just a little fell asleep when I was driving. Lucky for me I was already in town. I hit the curb and it was enough to pull me out of my mini-nap.

Had I been in the country (which is what most of my drive to campus is) I would have hit gravel at roughly 95kmh (60 mph) and lost control. Yesterday's post could have been my last.

Yet here I am. The adrenaline rush from the near accident experience was nice but not something I want to have on a daily basis.
I walked around town for about 3 hours last night listening to music. Well, I wasn't walking that whole time; the swings at the near by park were calling my name.

At the park this a kid, maybe 14 or 15 years old, called me 'bro'!! Instead of getting mad I just laughed at the irony.

What the fuck is it with people calling me 'bro' lately... My own brothers don't say that.