Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bipolar blues

Half Nekkid Thursday will return next week.

iv been single for almost a year now. Its kind of strange

I don't even have feeling for anyone anymore. Back in grade school and through all of high school there was always at least one girl I had a crush on... some times there were 3 or 4.

not anymore, I don't have feeling for anyone. Mostly because there is no one around me to have feelings for. I don't know people at school. I don't work it people other than my boss. I cant go out to bars or clubs. Everyone I know has moved.

I spend my free time watching movies, listening to music, and wandering aimlessly around town with a camera in my pocket.

The person I talk to the most is myself and even im getting sick of the shit I have to say

its just been a total shitty day. I skipped class. Why? I don't know.

sometimes I think of giving up blogging... just deleting everything that iv posted and thought for this past 13 months. Flush it all down the drain.

iv got to get out of this lousy fucking mood that iv been in (if you come here often you have no doubt noticed it). Autumn does that to me. A lot of people view autumn as a time where things are beautiful and alive with color. But I see it for what it really is. Things starting to die.

the last 24 hour period I had away from work was my last day of vacation... six weeks ago.