Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Untitled 3.14159265358979323846

When I blog at school im more or less forced to use old photos that I have on my hard drive here. And I don't like to write posts that don't have a photo in it.

back in high school they really emphasized that we need to start papers and all that shit with an "attention getter". I like to think of my photos as my attention getter.

I haven't had a lot of time to go out and take photos, I get very little time off these days. Most of the photos iv been taking are macros of things that are just laying around in my room.

I just finished a last minute English paper and now I have nothing to do so im watching
The Office on my iPod. It is by far one of the funniest shows out there. If you haven't seen it I would look into it. Steve Carell stars in it and it's fucking hilarious!

The new Decemberists album comes out today!!