Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Untitled pi

Lloyd, my younger brother, is the boy in the black suit coat and I am the far better looking man in blue... Just in case you were confused.

He came along with me to talk photos yesterday afternoon. I took many more that don't include either of us in them but they will accompany some other post in the near future.

Lloyd: "Tara said she knows 15 girls who want to have sex with you." (an obvious exaggeration)
Nate: "How does she know so many girls with a self-esteem so low that they would actually wanna fuck me
?"
Lloyd: "I dunno..."

The new Decemberists CD The Crane Wife totally kicks ass! Im listing to it right now... Just thought I would share that...

I need to shave. Im getting scruffy

I need to get nekkid and take some photos for tomorrow's "half-nekkid Thursday" post.