Friday, October 06, 2006

Fingers like razors

Im listening to a whole series of Onion Radio News podcasts and laughing my ass off.

There is a test in my global sociology class early next week and I have a ton of stuff I read.

My boss's wife actually got pissed at me and told me to "shut my mouth and keep shit to myself". HAHAHA. See, she was trying to tell some of the people who were helping out in the new building that she did a lot of work in the old building and she was just talking out of her ass.

Me: "(boss's wife's name), Iv been here nearly every day for the last three and a half years. YOU NEVER DID ANY OF THAT SHIT!!"

She was pissed and I just laughed. Then she tried telling me how to do my job. I would just walk away when ever she would try and tell me things... Like I didn't know how to do my own fucking job!
Now, this may sound sexist but her place is in the house taking care of the fucking children and making fucking dinner!!! Its not a sexist remark because that is in-fact her job. I don't go and tell her how to bake a fucking pie or care for her kids so she has no fucking right to tell me how to do my job.

I like it add "fucking" into sentences when I want to make what Im writing sound like Im pissed off.
These are my fingers as of work last night. It hurts more than it looks. how did this happen? your now asking yourself. Well I braced myself on a sheet of metal that I shouldn't have grabbed. A razor sharp edge sliced into all the finger tips of both hands except my left thumb. Its not pleasant. I didn't even notice it until I looked down at my hands and there was blood dripping from my finger tips...

I wont be playing the guitar for a couple days...

This is my 500th post. Oh joyous day...