Friday, October 13, 2006

fuckable

iv been busy.

with what?

who knows... But I had no time for blogging yesterday.
Iv been thinking about it and being cute kind of sucks.

Stick with me on this one.

What's cute? puppies are... kittens are... But no one wants to fuck a puppy or a kitten. Well im sure some people would but they are psychopathic freaks who should die. Anyways no person, in there right mind, would fuck these cute little things.

So when im told that im cute I kind step back for a second and think
why cute? I don't want to be cute. I want to be fuckable. not all things that are cute are fuckable... being this cute sucks...

Being called
cute can be a bad thing...

I think I'll make a t-shirt that says "
Im not cute, Im FUCKABLE!!"

I wont be able to wear one of course. Lets face it; Im cute...

(How do I come up with this bullshit?? stuck-up bastard...)