Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If you tolerate this

I lost $5 playing poker last night. I don't really know how to play so I wasn't suprised, I was just happy that I won at least one hand and wasn't the first to go out.

At least I got out and socialized. Once I got over the dog piss stench of my buddy's apartment I actually had a good time. One of the players was a girl I met at a party back in July.

Girl: "You look familiar..."
Me: "We met at a party a while back. I was the one who was totally annoyed by you and told you to shut the fuck up."

It's not my fault she was being drunk and annoying. Had she been pretty I could have just considered her annoyance as cute... But that wasn't the case. And as it turns out she's just as annoying when sober.
This is the second attempt at this post. I started it earlier this morning but just as I was finishing it the power went out in the whole house and all was lost... I was a bit pissed off.
I couldn't have been to upset by anything this morning because of this little bit of information. Yes, I was accepted into a new college that I will start this spring. It will be quite the change for me. I fear change and that's why im determined to do it. No more living at home, a new atmosphere, people my age, a new job... And I cant fucking wait.
Just because a photo of me may look emo doesn't make me emo. Emo people hang out with other emos. Im a loner, I don't think a person can be both a loner and emo.