Monday, November 06, 2006

The laws of science be a harsh mistress

I keep having dreams about being in TV shows. Lately they have been about me being a character on Lost and The Office. I think need to start watching less television...

Well, for the second time now Iv quit smoking. Not because its bad for me but because it's getting way to cold to go outside and stand around with a cigarette in my hand.

So now that im no longer smoking Iv even started exercising again. If im gonna be going to a much bigger college and living around women my age I should try and be in-shape and not unattractive.
I have to opportunity to vote tomorrow for what-ever-the-fuck we're supposed to vote for.

All iv been hearing on TV and the radio is the debate whether or not to allow gays to be married or whether or not to change the constitution to make it so they cant ( something like that). I don't really care one way or another.

Also according the TV commercials all politicians are evil... Like I needed the TV to tell me that.

Im not sure yet whether or not im going to vote. I haven't registered yet and I don't really have any time tomorrow to make it to city hall. My day will start at 5 in the morning and end at 7ish at night.

rock the vote? fuck the vote?