Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Untitled 4

It was really nice out today and for a while I had regrets about quitting smoking. I was tempted to go to the gas station and pick up a pack but I resisted.

I didn't vote yesterday. Id like to say it's because I didn't have time, which I didn't, but that's not really true. The truth is that 1) I wasn't sure who to vote for and 2) I didn't really care.

After checking what the results were I saw that the people I probably would have voted for got re-elected. There is also the approval of a constitutional amendment stating that marriage be between a man and a woman... Sorry gays, looks like you'll all have to go to California...

I will officially be moving on January 28, that's the earliest they will let people move into the dorms. I still don't know what building I'll be in or who my roommate will be. Apparently they don't tell us until a week before the move.

11 more weeks and I'll be outa here!