Wednesday, November 29, 2006

two to go

There are a couple girls sitting behind me in the computer lab right now and they are annoying the fuck out of me!!!

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!

NO, YOU"RE NOT FUNNY!!
NO, THE THINGS YOU SAY AREN'T CUTE, THEY'RE JUST FUCKING ANNOYING!!!"

My stress level is raising by the minute and it will continue to do so until I'm done with my presentation tomorrow.

I'm no good at preparing for this type of thing. If I over prepare I'm just going to fuck it up, end up stuttering, and turning bright red. I need to just let it flow and not over think it.
Just three more weeks of classes then I get a nice long 5 week winter break. I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel and it looks fucking gorgeous.

Two months until I move... two more long fucking months...