Friday, December 01, 2006

snow, my only weakness


I hate the snow. Say what you will but I wont change my mind about it.

Yes, today it did snow. so much so that I didn't have to go to class and take my programing exam. In all honesty I would have much rather have to class than to have it snow.

As for my presentation yesterday, it went as expected... almost

I got up in front of the class and rambled for what turned out to be 20 minutes, about twice as long as I should have taken... my mouth got so dry it was un-fucking-believable. If you've ever had a phone conversation with me when Iv been drinking (and I know a few who will read this have) then you know how I ramble on and on and on... it was kind of like that just without the fun drunk part.

I had notes to read from but I didn't look at them. I stuttered and I botched words and I talked with my hand... a lot.

Like I said, it went as expected