Thursday, December 07, 2006

Suck my balls

Winter weather and suck my balls (figuratively of course, winter weather is fucking cold so I don't really want that cold shit sucking my balls... burrr)

Its cold, wet, messy, and cold,
I fucking hate it!! it's too cold to go walk around taking any sort of quality photos.

It causes me to bitch a lot as well.

This morning
I slept in and ate re-heated pizza for breakfast... I feel like such a college student.

My computer science teacher started a winter photo contest after arguments ensued about who in the class takes the best photos... not to sound like a douche bag, but I would totally win that contest. There is one guy in my class who has some cool photos but they are all very obviously photo shopped to look good.
I don't use photo. I have it but my computer is too shitty to use it effectively. it goes so slow that I lose my patients... I rely on take quality photos with just my camera, photo shopping a photo is like cheating. Sure you need to be somewhat skilled to use photo shop well but it takes a lot more... talent... to take great photos that don't require any 'fixing up'.