Tuesday, December 05, 2006

lame title

So I got the results back on my presentation... an A!!

I'm not sure what the teacher was watching but I in no way thought I did A-work.

Tomorrow morning is my first time off in two weeks. I want to go to bed right now just so I can get to the point where I actually get to sleep past 5.

Ever morning my alarm goes off at 5 and I curse '5 already... mother fucker I'm tired!'.

I look forward to the days after my move where I get to sleep in; it cant come soon enough.

We finally got to see tits in my film studies class... tits in school isn't as fun as tits in the outside world. Even thought it was a room full of "adults" I could tell everyone reacted to it, looking around, some giggles, some shifting in their seats.

I wanted to shout out "TITS TITS!!! HOLY SHIT WE'RE SEEING TITS IN SCHOOL!!! LOOK EVERYONE LOOK!!!" ...we were all thinking it anyways.

I'm so mature.