Monday, December 18, 2006

Tagged

I had a family Christmas this weekend. Yes, I got drunk and was a total retard around my family... again.

There is something about a family gathering that just makes ya wanna get drunk and act all a'fool.

If I wouldn't have drank I would have simply just sat around and ignored everyone. At least this was I was sociable.
I have a very large extended family on both my mother's side and father's. one I like and can have a lot of fun with and the other... well, they bored the shit about of me sometimes. This weekend was the fun side.

To top it off I won free beer in some Christmas gift exchange game. It was a Christmas miracle...
Well now... I've been tagged. I believe this is the first time iv ever been tagged to do something. I feel so popular. so here is it:

Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
  1. I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere, day or night.
  2. I have spells of OCD from time to time to time to, from time to time to time... to time...... from to time.
  3. I tell people that relationships are pointless and stupid but I'm really just bitter about having been single for so fucking long.
  4. I'm a weird guy yet I have a hard time thinking of what is actually weird about me.
  5. I hate talking about myself because I know I'm totally boring and yet I have a blog
  6. I like gatherings but not people.
I tag... well... anyone who read this far into my post. even you!