Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sea Monkey exhibit

It came. My new computer. It makes my old computer look like something that this new one would shit out... if a computer could shit.

I keep forgetting that being on break sucks when you have nothing to do. During school I cant wait to get out and be on break then it comes and I realize that I was better off in school where I can keep myself occupied.

Hey, my toe stopped bleeding.

My boss's wife and I finally get along now after about 2 months of me constantly ignoring her and walking away as she tries to tell me things that I already know and have known for years. I think we're final cool with each other because we're both glad that I'm leaving in a few weeks and we wont have to put up with each other ever again.

I still have no clue what I'm going to do for work once I move. strip?