Saturday, December 30, 2006

your face

It's not possible for me to have people over drinking and NOT have some type of alcohol spill on the carpeting in my room. Beer, wine, liquor; all stain my floor. 90% of the time its me who does the spilling. Unfortunately when this does happen I'm too drunk to thoroughly clean it up so the next morning I'm left to recall how my floor got soaked in wine.

December has been an unusually slow month for me in terms of blog posts iv written and photos iv taken. Currently, blogger isn't posting the photos I'm trying to put up.

I may do a recap of my 2006 as I didn't last year, but I can only remember one week of 2006 that was worth remember, my vacation. Actually, 2006 kinda sucked... My 2007 will no doubt start out very dull as I have to get up at 5 AM to go to work on the 1st. No sloppy drunk Nate this New Year's Eve...

Saddam's dead, I wonder if there is a video of it anywhere on the internet yet...