Wednesday, January 03, 2007

bitter stain

Look at my eyes. Could I look/be any more fucked up? I want to go back on vacation and do that all over again, twice.

The Hold Steady, listen to them or you wont be cool. If you've read about my New Years Eve events you'll already know that I'm an authority on cool.

I drank a cup of the 'Calming' Yogi Tea this afternoon. It didn't relax me as much as I had hoped, or at all. "
time-tested Ayurvedic formula designed to ease stress and tension" MY ASS! I don't even know what the fuck Ayurvedic means! I must have skipped class the day we went over rubbish tea formula terminology.

Because I'm terribly immature I find the term 'tea bag' to be funny. And if I were for some reason having a conversation about tea I wouldn't be able to say it with a straight face. But how often does an intense tea conversations break out? Probably a lot right...?