Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Iv got a truckers atlas

After awakening from my four hour mid-day nap to eat some lunch I'm totally ready do just get back under the covers and drift off while iTunes sings me to sleep. Normally I don't sleep during the day because it makes me feel really lazy but then I remember that I AM totally lazy and I do it anyways.

I only got three hours of sleep before having to go to work this morning. Some friends of mine are moving to New York in a few days and I hung out with them for a while drinking and playing pool, cause thats really all there is to do around here.

In less than three weeks now I'll be moved out and on my own. No more job getting me up at 5AM for me; no sir. Iv even been offered a place to stay once I'm kicked out of the dorms at the end of the semester.

I'm not very good at learning lessons. I saw my ex last night and just couldn't help but be an asshole to her (she deserved it...). I didn't make her cry though, so that's an improvement.