Wednesday, January 24, 2007

fuck batman

(yea, that's me)
Shaz: Batman's sexier

me: fuck batman!!! superman would kick his ass to the fucking moon!!

Shaz: superman is just some freaky little orphan!
batman has to earn his powers, superman just gets them because our sun is a different colour!

me: and your point is....?
he still kicks ass

Shaz: and at least batman gets laid! superman is such a wimp he never goes for a girl
but he never gets any ass

me:
batman isnt even a super hero cause there is nothing super about him
cause he would blow right through them

Shaz:
he's super conniving :p
maybe not

me:
he's just a rich dude who thinks he's above the law

Shaz:
all rich ppl think that though, few of them wear capes and rapel around a city at night

me: but there isnt anything really special about him
spiderman, superman, the flash... they are all super heroes, but batman... he's a punk
haha
ANYONE with some cash could be him

Shaz:
and yet he's the only one with cash who has become one... well except for the green arrow

me: cause of his haunted past... thats it
i dont see batman hittin' up the ladies either... no, he keeps a teenage boy at his side... weird

Shaz:
he hit's them up as bruce wayne

me: bruce wayne sleeps all days cause he dresses like a fairy and runs around at night

Shaz:
nah, he drinks more caffeine than i do
no sleep for my little batsy

me:
but you at least agree that superman could kick his ass
and that while batman may be a hero, he's not a SUPERhero

Shaz:
he can, but Batman is still superior to Superman

me: never
the only thing that can kill superman is kryptonite, and its not like you can just go to the gas station and get some... oh, and what can kill batman.... EVERYTHING!

Shaz:
he's not stupid enough to fight crime without some protection :p

me:
yea but put a gun to his face and boom, no more batman

Shaz:
O_O you bastard, no one could do that!!!
no one gets close enough

me:
umm superman could... though he wouldnt need to
superman is faster than a fucking speeding bullet! he could totally do it

Shaz: but he won't
jackass won't even kill evil ppl, how could he kill batman?

me:
he has gone bad before, superman 3 he went nuts
and red kryptonite makes him go bad
so yea, he could kill batman

Shaz:
could but never will
NEVER EVER EVER!!

me:
you need to stop living in denial shaz... batman sucks and you need to accept that

Shaz: i choose ignorance and crazy thank you
batman is the sex
him and that little utility belt of his... rawr