Monday, February 12, 2007

the Lloyd

It's my brother Lloyd's birthday.
So Lloyd, just because I'll always be cooler than you doesn't mean that you're not cool. It just means that you're not as cool as me.
There is what I believe to be vomit in the urinal in the bathroom on my floor. It hasn't yet deterred me from taking a piss but it is rather disgusting. I may not be the most organized person in the world, in fact I'm a horrible slob, but I do like to keep things clean.
"The United Nations reported that 34,452 civilians were killed in 2006 alone in violence that has left Iraq battered and divided along sectarian lines." Yahoo News

I need to stop reading the news so early in the morning, it totally crushes my day.

Iv been daydreaming about getting cancer and dieing before I turn 23, I'm such a fuckin' upper sometimes.
In my mail the other day I got a letter from the university thinking that it was my citation for getting caught with alcohol in my dorm room, instead it was a pamphlet on suicide. I just laughed and tossed it out. I'm way to lazy to go through the hassle of offing myself. Besides there are more ways to kill yourself than there are dessert combinations at Culvers, and I can't even choose what toppings I want on my fucking ice cream...
Happy birthday Lloyd.