Wednesday, February 07, 2007

staple remover or cobra?

I just got back from my 'incident report meeting' about last Friday night. I could potentially have to do some alcohol workshop thing about the dangers of drinking and my goal in life, or something like that. I think it went over quite well. I was cute, polite, and honest. Cause really, I didn't do all that much wrong... so I think.

Everyone was telling me before-hand that the lady I to go see was a bitch. They were mistaken, she was actually really nice to me and not bitchy at all. Maybe I just bring out the best in people, but that would be contrary to my belief that I in fact bring out the worst in most people. Then again, I'm a pessimist...

Tonight I'm going to do something Iv never done before... I'm gonna go to a club meeting and socialize. I know, it's totally not me. Getting out there and meeting new people is something that I simply don't do. But from what I'm told being in 'out of class' activities (other than work and drinking) look really good on a resumé.