Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm old

Look closely at this unaltered photo I took of my dorm room ceiling... see the hidden image?
The things I notice when I'm hungover.
As of this last Saturday I'm no longer a teenager. No, instead I have become an old man who is near death. All my youth has been spent up and I have to start being an adult... yea right.

The way I see it, age doesn't mean a fucking thing. Unless you're talking about being THEN it means a lot; usually jail time...

It's about -25 degrees F out right now (which is ever colder if it were degrees C)... WITHOUT THE WIND!!! son-of-a-bitch I hate this weather. So I walked to my first class about 30 minutes ago. Now, my first class is all the way across campus, over a quarter mile walk. I get there and I'm absolutely freezing my nips off (and I was really fucking bundled up too!). I started heading up there stairs to go to the second floor when I pass someone else from the class:

"Hey, class is canceled, there's a note on the door..."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! She (our professor) couldn't email us and save us the trip!? Son-of-a-bitch..."

So despite the harsh conditions I frigidly walked back to my room and here I sit an old man of twenty with nothing to do but blog.