Saturday, February 17, 2007

lol brb omg wtf tit gtg

I'm home for the weekend. After this I'll probably start spending my weekends sitting in my dorm room with a bottle of rum... kinda like a pirate but without an eye patch or poor grammar.

After a few months of monetary bad luck (car problems, computer problems, etc) I gave up on the thought that I would have enough funds to go on vacation this summer. Last year's trip to Winnipeg was a blast and the idea that it will be the only time I got the fuck out of this place before I graduate in 3 years really bum me the fuck out.

Last night I found out how much I'm getting back from all that cash I paid into my taxes this last year. It's enough to fund yet another voyage into the mysterious north (Canada). So, this summer I will most likely be making my way to Toronto for a week of friends and drinking and drunking.
He has Tourette's syndrome...