Wednesday, February 28, 2007

talented like a fox

I'm in dire need of a schedule book. Lately Iv been missing meeting and deadlines. I keep relying hoping that I just remember shit but then my ADD kicks in and I totally forget. For the past couple days Iv had the feeling in back of my mind that there is something I should be doing or somewhere that I need to be. Oh well.

Nicole introduced me to a new addiction... PurePwnage.com. So Iv spent my time recently waiting for the slow dorm internet connection to download the episodes and it was worth the wait.

As I said long before I moved here, I was most likely going to start smoking again once I was all moved out. And as I said, I did. BUT Iv decided that as long as I'm smoking outside the bad things about cigarettes cancel with the good things about fresh air and all will be right with the world. I try not to smoke alone (smoking being a social function) but as long as I'm so much as on the phone with someone it counts.

For some time now Iv thought about sitting down and actually doing some real writing; book writing. What would it be about? It would really just be complete randomosity and stray ideas that pop into my head filled with words that aren't really words (such as randomosity, awkwardidity, and awesomonomy). I mean, how hard could it be to write a book? It's really just like a long blog post after all, and the only reason I don't write long blog posts is mainly because I tend to find really long posts tedious... as a matter of fact, this one is starting to get a bit long.
"Snow Blow" created by campus students here at my school
Photos of "Snow Blow" taken by my friend, Ryan.

(It's not really called "Snow Blow", that's just the humorous title I gave it.)