Wednesday, March 14, 2007

we still had the radio

I'm tired. A lack of sleep combined with exam stress has completely wore me the fuck out. Although, I do have a very good reason why I haven't been getting much sleep, but I wont get into that now. Nicole and I aren't really all that good at falling asleep, even when we both have to be up early the next morning...

A good thing about the class that I dropped yesterday is that I get to sleep in even later on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I only have one class those days now, but it's statistic so that enough to fry my mind for one day.
What possible sex act could a woman preform that involves a cat and whipped cream? Some pervert on Dateline's To Catch a Predator wanted 14 year old girl to preform such an act. Another man came to have a sexual encounter with a 14 year old boy and brought his 6 year old son along with him. Others are into water sports and bondage, all involving young boys and girls. Many are parents themselves, some are teachers, community figures, men of the church. Some in their 20s some in there 60s and all the ages in between. All coming to a house where they believe a young teen to be all alone.

Every week my buddy Ryan and I watch the show and have a good laugh at the stupid shit these guy's do. But when I think about what is really going on I feel sick. Every week there is a fresh group of pedophiles walking into Dateline's trap, some even watch the show themselves. This is just one house in one city at one time. How many houses and how many cities do these acts happen for real, where no camera sees and no one is there to help?

These people shouldn't get a trial, some are even multiple offenders; parole doesn't seem to work to well. All that's needed to cure these men from their perversion is a bullet to the head.
Iv resorted to posting old photos. I need to start remembering my camera more often. And my posts need to have photos, if I couldn't upload any I probably wouldn't even write anything...