Wednesday, March 07, 2007

thelloydblog.blogspot.com

Ryan: "Hey, if you could be reincarnated as anything what would it be?"

Nate: "I dunno... a tampon...?"

*laughter ensues for roughly 5 minutes*

Ryan: "Dude, that's just wrong..."

Truth be told I don't really know what I would want to come back as. Probably a house cat. What do those things do all day!? They lay around, eat, sleep, pee in a box of sand... they have it fucking made! And here I am being all human and shit. House cats don't worry about finding a job or writing an essay; I'm not ever sure if cats are capable of worry... lucky fuckers.
It has been brought to me attention that I don't make post long enough and I guess that's true. There is a lot I could say and talk about that I just don't have the energy/talent to write on here. Also, as Iv stated before I'm not a huge fan of uber long blog posts, mainly because I have ADD and it's hard to hold my attention.

If I keep making short posts I'll most likely end up doing multiple posts each day... or not.
The Lloyd (my younger brother) has started a blog of his own. They grow up so fast don't they? One day they are myspacing and facebooking and the next they start a real blog. I'm so proud...

How will he compare to me? He wont, because as much as he tries I will always be the cooler brother. But even slightly less cooler than me is still pretty mother fucking cool. But everyone should still totally comment him to death.

Welcome to the wide wild world known as the blogosphere Shit Lips (it's a term of endearment... don't judge me I'm a good older brother) .