Saturday, March 10, 2007

until you're blind

The squad car kept circling around the block and I couldn't even walk. I slipped on the ice and couldn't get back up.

"Take another!"
...
"Take another!"
...
Ugh, no more...
...
"Well, I guess one more couldn't hurt."

I was wrong, one more could hurt, one more did hurt. It all left my system in the form of the food I had recently eaten.
I was embarrassed, shouldn't have been, but I was. I hate drinking to the point where I'm incapable of walking or keeping food inside me where it belongs. We toasted to moderation, and to peach schnapps... Moderation, that's funny. Nothing was in moderation, especially the peach schnapps.

The cop car pass by right as I was standing out side of the car saying adios to the cheeseburgers I had for dinner but fortunately for me I went unnoticed.





"We should get out of bed..."
"Yea..."

thirty minutes later

"We should get out of bed..."
"Yea..."

This goes on for a couple hours. It's hard to get out of bed when there is no reason to. My hunger got the best of me so we went out for breakfast (at noon).

Nicole doesn't have an alarm clock (or any clocks) in her room. So I got her one. It's more for me really, I like to know what time it is. Especially when I know I have to get going to class in the morning...
I was wearing her AC/DC shirt. I felt a bit emo wearing girls clothes but it's AC/DC so fuck it... plus my clothes smelled like smoke and spilled drinks.