Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nicotine

I haven't noticed until just now that Iv recently surpassed my 600th post.
600 posts of wasted youth.
600 posts of nothing better to do.
600 posts of me talking about whatever it is that I talk about.
600 posts of pure drivel, gobbledygook, twaddle, balderdash, and poppycock (thank you thesaurus.com).
I was on the campus radio station again last night so of course I had talk about my blog and lie about how cool and popular it, like me, is (it, like me, really isn't).

Afterward I walked to Nicole's apartment which is practically a 2 mile hike... Actually it's more like 3 or 4 blocks from the station but because it was so fucking cold out last night it seemed a lot farther; and I'm just lazy and would rather be driven places in the winter.

I believe Iv started getting used to sleeping in the same bed with someone because I don't recall waking up in the middle of the night last night.

Oh, and apparently I snore sometimes... but not bad, I hope.
I feel like such a trend-setter lately. First Lloyd starts a blog and now Nicole has as well. She's one of the few people in this world who can match my sarcasm, not to mention put up with me.

During lunch the other day we somehow got on the subject of clones and whether or not fucking one's own clone would be considered masturbation or some from of homosexual incest. I went the masturbation route, but it's all on how you look at it I guess. Also, If you were to kill your clone (or lets say you're stuck in some weird time shift and there are two of you in the same time period, ie Back to the Future II) is that murder, suicide or a murder-suicide?

These are the things we discuss...
I had my AA meeting thing on Tuesday and I just so happened to have to speak with the dean of students. No intimidation there. It's not even worth getting into...

After a couple months in this place I finally get around to putting up some posters on my wall. So now my room doesn't look like some plain white walled prison cell. No, now it's a white walled prison cell with a Radiohead poster hanging up...