Monday, March 12, 2007

goal

Me, passed the fuck out in Nicole's bed. Stomach contents: not a dam thing. (Photo by Nicole)

On nights were I'm not too intoxicated to speak our presleep talks have been quite interesting and informational. For instance, things one should NOT yell when orgasming (Given that they are having sex; what you do alone in your room is your own business.)

While screaming or moaning in passion the following things are not appropriate:
  • The 30, the 20, the 10... TOUCHDOWN!!!
  • And the kick... GOAL!!!
  • Prayers (of any religion)
  • STD confessions
  • Their roommate's name
  • An actual marriage engagement
  • Scatting (Jazz singing in which improvised, meaningless syllables are sung to a melody.)
and the list goes on...

Apparently scatting during sex at any point isn't cool, no one ever told me...
I'm giving a speech on war-torn African children in my communications class some time after spring break and my goal is to make someone cry. I think that if I can pull that off that I'll ace it.

One more week until break starts. I'm finally going to start looking for a job around town. Hotels, bars, strip clubs, etc. Also I'll be going home for a few days to work on my parent recent remodeling project and to teach the Lloyd how to fuck with html coding so I have have to do it all for him. I'm a good brother, but a lazy one...