Tuesday, March 13, 2007

the ship sank

I just dropped one of my econ classes. One that I need to get into the school of business. The school of business that I will no longer be attending.

I'm not dropping out, and I'm not putting school off. I'm just not going for business anymore.

So what WILL I be getting a degree in? As of now that has yet to be decided but I know that business just wasn't my thing.
The new Modest Mouse album is coming out next week! I already pre-ordered it on iTunes and got one of the already released songs and if the rest of the album is as good as the one songs sounds then this is going to be one hell of a listen.

I play World of Warcraft. Nicole got me hooked. 30 minutes to kill before class... play WoW. Have to study for mid-terms, write a paper, or prepare for a speech... fuck it, play WoW.
It becomes an addiction...