Sunday, March 25, 2007

cut me some slack


Iv been slacking off again. Photos, blogging, work in general. But I have been going out and having fun.

Saturday Nicole and I decided to ride the bus around town so I could see where they all go and where else I could pick up job applications. Instead of looking for places we just rode to walmart to get some cigarettes that's when I decided that I wanted to make her dinner that night but quickly realized that my culinary skills were lacking and all I could really think to make was tacos... so that's what I made and I an say with no ego that they were awesome!

After our delicious taco dinner we went out and I got to meet some of her old high school friends who were all really cool, musicians, gamers... a good crowd.

It was long over due for changing the breaks on my car and how that I finally did my car no longer shakes when I stop... only when I drive over 55 mph.
Caboose, Nicole's cat, loves to sleep right next to my head. So in the middle of the night when I roll over I get a face full of cat and a meow that I translate as "Dude, what the fuck!?"