Tuesday, March 20, 2007

dashboard

I'm home for the week. Back to work, making a little money, catching up with the family. I miss work a little and was happy to get back to doing what I know how to do well. Not that I'm taking pride in that; anyone could do what I do... farm work is easy. I had to go to the store today and pick up some new breaks for my car. They have gotten so bad I'm kinda afraid to drive it anywhere. Oh, and my driver side window is all fucked up and yesterday while coming home from work it went down and would not go back up... at all. So that's lovely.
You want good pizza you need to make it yourself. Fuck Dominos, fuck PizzaHut, their pizza is shit compared to the one Nicole and I made.
Coming home felt weird. I haven't been back in a few weeks now and I didn't really want to come back. Don't get me wrong, it's great seeing me family and catching up. But I didn't really have much of a reason to come back home other than to make a little bit of money. To be honest if my car weren't being a totally fuckerhead I'd likely have driven back up to Nicole's for the night.
Oh, a little up date on those two kids from my hometown (one being my former neighbor) that murdered the Nebraska couple. They both got two back-to-back life sentences! The girl is 18 and the guy is 20 and they will be spending the remainder of their long lives in prison. Serves them right. The couple they murdered (for no reason) had kids, one of which found their dead bodies...