Sunday, March 18, 2007

roll

Nicole and I got nice and dressed up and went out on the town. Dinner (sushi) and a movie (300). I even wore a tie. I never wear ties. Not since my vacation in Winnipeg have I had sushi that damn good. There were old people sitting at a table close to us who didn't seem to quite fit in at the sushi place. Then again we were the only ones who looked like we just got back from a wedding or high school dance.
I look like I'm ten years old in that photo.
Fuck that was good food... For those of you who never had sushi before you are totally missing out. Most people I come across hate sushi but they are the ones who have never tired it before. I guess the thought of raw fish just doesn't sit well with some.
We couldn't get into to movie right away so we walking into the arcade next to the theater. All dressed up and surrounded by children running a muck and people playing DDR while my inebriated older brother kept text messaging me. What a romantic evening.
300 was really good. Lots of fighting and blood, some tits, people in fucking up masks and a hunchback. Couldn't have been better really... The guys sitting behind us on the other hand being totally fucking annoying. Annoying to the point that my head exploded and got all over Nicole's dress. So that didn't really happen, but it was close to that...
I went out and picked up a couple job applications for some local hotels. One lady told me they are looking for a part time person to work the front desk at night. That is EXACTLY what I'm looking for, so tomorrow I'm turning in the application and going to see if there is someone I can talk to about the job. After a little job hunting I have to head home for the remainder of the week to make some money at my old job so I can go out for sushi more often.

So how do Nicole and I spend a day where neither of us have anything to do? We sit at our computers and play World of Warcraft in her living room while I watch Battlestar Galactica. Can you think of anything more nerdy? Cause I can't... It was great.