Saturday, August 11, 2007

I forgot how to type

My long internet hiatus is over. Several months of being unplugged have been very good for me. I did things, read books, worked, found constructive ways to spend my time. But it feels good to be plugged back in.

What I have missed most are all the people who I only have contact with thought the internet. I miss getting drunk and making long distance phone calls to Canadians.

My job at the club has turned me a bit nocturnal, its almost 5:30 in the AM and I haven't gone to bed yet... Work has been slow, beautiful weather and festivals draw people away from the bars but several night club remodels have kept me busy.

Id rather not fall back into my old habit of being on the internet far too much. Going without the internet is easy when there is no way to access it, but now that its right here in front of me, it may be hard to stay away.