Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's really that hairy

(rant)

I like space. Movies or shows that take place in space will always attract my attention. I like to be able to move around, space is good. I can be a bit claustrophobic sometimes so space can be my friend. I don't take up a lot of space, there isn't much of me to fill any large amount of space.

I like space.

There is only one type of space that I don't care for... MySpace!!

Frankly, myspace can lick my ball. I just logged on and went to a couple profiles when I came to this amazing conclusion. Songs that play automatically when you open a page annoy me (unless I enjoy the song...). But generally when I'm on my computer I'm listening to my own tunes. I don't want to go onto a page and have some beautiful music that iTunes is singing to me (usually Matt Good, The Decemberists, or Bright Eyes) interrupted and tainted with some rap bullshit.

Then, not only does a song play but there are three fucking country or rap music videos that start up as well.

All these fucking kids putting .gifs all over there page to make it cool decked out like its something out of MTV's pimp my ride or some shit like that don't seem to realize that while its cool to them, its fucking annoying for everyone else.
(/rant)

*Note... I tried to put the (rant) (/rant) in the usually html format (<>) but it totally didn't work...