Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ziost

It's snowing out right now. A couple weeks ago the temprature was in the 70's. And now, it' FUCKING SNOWING!

A reoccurring shoulder problem has once again reoccurred so Iv been having tons of fun with that.

Nic's cat, Caboose is currently laying on the bed half asleep looking at me and being all cute. I wonder if she has any idea that I'm allergic to her and that right now my eye is itching like a mother fucker.
There are very few people I went to high school with that I would even think to call me friend today. Is this unfortunate? Not really, most people I went to high school with aren't really worth the time. They may have graduated but never left high school behind. Maybe I just act too old for being 20.
Iv met a lot of Nic's friends over the past couple months and the other day, Easter actually, when we were leaving one of her friend's apartments I realized that she has only met one of my friends, the one who sorta introduced us in the first place. This led me to thinking about all the friends I had in high school (or the lack there of). I thought about how they acted 4 or 5 years about when we were all in school and how I see them act today. Not too much has changed.
I got a wall posting on facebook from someone I went to high school with the other day. Not really a good friend, more of an acquaintance. She wants to get together this summer and catch up, which I'm all for. But she goes on to mention other people from the old days, people (old friends) who I've come to realize I have no tolerance for. Maybe catching up isn't the greatest idea...
I was playing world of warcraft the other day when a message popped up on my screen from someone known as a 'game master'. From what I can tell it's someone who works for Blizzard (who made WoW) and just monitors the game for anyone in violation of rules. Apparently I was in violation of a rule involving my character's name. Apparently "Sodomidity" is inappropriate. I didn't chose that name mind you, Nic was the one who picked it!
Hmm, there is one more gap between photos that I want to fill...

With the remaining shrimp from our sushi experiment Nic sautéed it up with some pineapple and put it over rice. I was a bit skeptical at the idea of fruit and shrimp but when I tasted it I nearly creamed my pants! Ok, so it wasn't that extreme but it was damn good!

Did I mention how it's snowing out and how my should is killing me and how my eyes itch from the cute cat laying on the bed and how I like to bitch about things?

I did?

ok...