Sunday, May 13, 2007

showdown

Where have I been? Here, there, school, work, bed. I had final this week. Not that that's my reason for not blogging, I never really study. Time has just been going by really quick lately.

Now that school is out and I'm only working on the weekends I'll have time to sit at my computer and hopefully blog.

Isn't it annoying when I don't blog for weeks then when I do all I talk about is how I haven't been blogging and my bullshit reasons for it? It pisses me off.
And now for a little recap of what I've been doing lately
  1. going out for sushi with Nic
  2. playing WoW
  3. working at the club
  4. sleeping during the day cause I don't get home until 3:30 in the AM
Last weekend was a bit rough. Some bad news was thrown into the air. But it's all ok now and not worth going into detail about.

Nearly everything that I own is stuffed into the back seat of my car right now. I'm this much *places thumb and indext finger roughly one inch apart* closer to being homeless.
School couldn't have gotten out any sooner. Just like when I was in high school and I hated high schoolers, Iv began to hate college students as well. I know that Nic and I are college students but that's different, we're fucking awesome.

When I go to lunch I don't want to hear how many goddamn lines from
Borat you've memorized and I don't want to hear about how drunk you got last night. These people are supposed to be adults?
A week from now and Nic and I will be living at her mom's temporarily until the whole house thing is in order. So that should be interesting.
Trinity gave me a hair cut last week and did a awesome job at it. Well done girl! And here I was thinking I couldn't look any better.

I'm not really that stuck up. I just like to pretend I am so. And I'm good at it... NO, GREAT AT IT!
There a new post! Happy?

...ugh, I gotta play WoW