Friday, April 27, 2007

the homeless with take over

I have no new photos. I'm lame.

Because my "friends" let their extended families control their lives I'm now on the look out for a place to live for the summer. Nic and I are going to be living together and in three weeks we will both be homeless. But at least we'll be homeless together. We found a couple places subleasing out apartments and efficiencies for the summer and I'll be doing some emailing this weekend to places we'll potentially be living.

I have yet to inform my parents on my current living situation. As far as they know I'm still moving in with my friends in a couple weeks. It's not that I'm afraid to tell them, whether they disagree with my decisions or not doesn't concern me. I haven't told them because it's my situation, I have to figure things out without any parental guidance. I wanna figure things out on my own.

If I sell my plasma I can get $200 cash every month. $200 for just sitting there with a couple needles in my arm. It's every week, twice a week and at my convenience. Why haven't I been doing this months ago?!?

Two more weeks of classes and it couldn't go any slower. I just want summer to start. mmm, summer. No more school work for over 3 months, mo more exams, just work and sleep and WoW.