Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Excuse

I had my backpack on. She was on her cellphone. The line for food had extended outside the facilities door. I was done eating. She was waiting in line.

I made my was toward the door, the door she was standing in. She wasn't off to one side but right in the middle of the fucking doorway yapping on her cellphone. What is a guy to do? Well, because she was curious/smart enough to stand to one side or the other when occupying a doorway that is frequent for traffic I just plowed through the door allowing my shoulder and backpack to hit her.

Of course I didn't give her a faint/fake "Excuse me".... Excuse me? Excuse that bitch for being rude enough to stand in the middle of the doorway yapping on her fucking phone as others are trying to get out.

As I walked away totally proud of myself for running into her I hear her yell "Excuse me you fucking asshole!" this only boosted my 'pleased with myself' feeling as I walked away smiling.