Monday, August 13, 2007

bounce

I need to dust off my camera and get back into the swing of things a bit more. I don't have any new photos of myself or of food that I've recently made/eaten or of the cat; three things that make a blog a blog.

Our move-in is pretty much all done. The computers are in and juiced up with the internet so now I'll never have to leave our room ever again. We just got back from bringing Nic's cat to our new place from her mom's... that was a treat. I never heard so many weird noises come out of a cat before.

Being the semi-awesome genius that I from time to time am, I hook up Nic's and my computer to our surround system so we can play music even louder and annoy the downstairs neighbors even more.

Oh, my Thai sister Gift is coming back to Wisconsin in about a week to start her college career and I'm very excited to see her again.

I feel like a total nerd right now cause I just looked over and saw that Nic is also writing a new blog post. So now I feel like it's a race to see who gets done first...



I win!