Friday, October 26, 2007

Lead Belly

If you flip the photo upside down it would look like I'm smiling. I smile with my eyes anyway.

My adventures into poor nourishment continue. Spelling errors are common with me but had become far more frequent than I would care to admit. I see one word and say another, example: The router next to my computer says "secure easy setup" but what I read was "energy saving setup". My dyslexia has increased no doubt do to my lack of proper nourishment. On my way home from work early in today's AM I stopped at a 24 hour Pick-n-Save to get some sub-par sushi. Even sub-par sushi is good sushi when all you've had was a protein drink in that last 16+ hours.

For roughly the past two weeks Iv been showering with only shampoo to clean myself, no body wash. I figured that most of my body is covered in hair anyways so it couldn't hurt.

My fingers have forgotten where all the keys are on the keyboard and my words are coming out all mixed up.