Friday, October 12, 2007

What? My name is... Who?

It's an afternoon of signing my name. I got the on campus job that I applied for nearly 4 months ago. They called and offered me the job yesterday while I was at work. It's the first time that Iv ever been selected for a job that I actually interviewed for. My old farm job I kinda just started going to there was never an interview or application process and my job at the club I basically just walked in talked to the owner and was given the position. It's a nice feeling knowing that out of everyone that was interviewed for this job I was the most impressive.

In about an hour I have to head over to the place that I'm moving into to meet my other roommate and sign the sublease papers. At first I was a little unsettled by the whole situation but its really no different than living in residency. At least this time I get my own room...

This post needs photos.