Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the hunt

So my Spanish teacher didn't show up to class today. Makes me really glad I came up to school early. I'm back to commuting from home until I get my whole living situation figured out. So to drive 45 miles to find out that there is no early class is a bit annoying. It's not that bad really, I'd actually rather be up here than sitting at home going crazy under the weight of my own boredom.

In November I'll be going to see Modest Mouse in Milwaukee for the 3ed time. It'll just be me and Lloyd this time. Jake, as Iv said before has been living in Arizona for about six months now and I'm starting to miss him especially when it come to thing that us brothers liked to do together (like go to concerts).

Would it be offensive to elderly people if I were to get an electric wheel chair simply because they look like fun and some time I'm just to lazy to walk?

Iv made it a quiet goal of mine to find then best philly cheese steak sandwich around these parts. I had one yesterday afternoon when Nic and I went out for an early dinner and I have to say, this one is at the bottom of the list. It was a HUGE sandwich which gives it some points but it was way to dry. I know that if I were a real blogger that I would have had my camera with me and taken a photo of it, but I cant remember what bag I threw it in the other day when I moved my shit back home. Anyways, not the greatest sandwich... the search continues...