Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ctrl Alt Del

RIP little one...

I love to sleep. Closing my eyes and passing out after a long day/night is an awesome feeling. Lately it's not. REM sleep is the state of sleep where we dream. Lately I've been going to sleep hoping to by-pass that state. They're not nightmares just dreams that depress, a lot of the time I don't even remember what they were about but while the memory fades the feeling lingers. Being depress about something that my own subconscious made up sounds ridiculous, but it happens more often than I'd ever like. I blame it on my poor eating habits lately. I'm probably both mal- and under-nourished, not to mention dehydrated. One can only live on microwave burritos, noodle cups, and pop tarts for so long before it not only takes a toll on one's body but their mind (in this case the subconscious) as well.