Wednesday, October 17, 2007

In case you forgot

I moved into my new apartment on Sunday with the help of Lloyd. My room is still a mess, nothing is in the closet. I have yet to go out and buy any food aside from the bag of doritos that me and my buddy Ryan ate while drinking and watching Dog the Bounty Hunter Tuesday night. I've made several trips to Jimmy Johns in the past couple days. If you've never tried a Jimmy Johns sub I aught to slap you. Just writing about it now is bringing on a craving.
The spell check doesn't recognize the word 'doritos' and as an alternative option is gives me 'clitorides'. After searching around on Dictionary.com (clitorides also not being a real word according to them) I came up with this: glans clitoridis. But according to the computers (or the browser's) spell check, clitoridis isn't a word either... someone fucked up some where.