Monday, December 24, 2007

Seeds

Good things are happening and I'm happy. Normally the Christmas season depresses me but not right now. Unfortunately I'm unable to disclose the nature of my joy for now.

The weather this weekend was shit and I wasn't able to make it into work last night, but I went anyways. My roommates and neighbors are all home for the holidays, so I've got a slight case of cabin fever. Later in the night the weather had cleared up so I went into work anyways, fortunately they no longer required my services; the shitty weather kept the crowd down to reasonable number. So instead of working I danced and shot pool for a few hours. It was strange being at work and not working.
I went up into the north woods for a family christmas this weekend as well. I love this side of the family. After eating and socializing the real fun began when a bunch of my aunts uncles and cousins (and Gift, Clay, and I) went out to the bars to dance, play darts/pool, and of course get shit faced.

Merry Christmas.