Monday, December 17, 2007


Its been information overload lately. I spend a lot of time thinking, even though I never have anything interesting to say. Too many things happening at once, some personal some not. But overall life had been good lately.

I called in sick friday night. It was a half lie. I did have a little bit of a cough, but more importantly I had a keg and large amount of wap sitting in my kitchen. Plus it's very rare that both my roommates and the girls next door are home.

Around midnight they all decided to head out to the bars. I went along with a borrowed ID that looked at least a small bit like me. Fortunately there was no one at the door at the moment so I just walked in and quick got a beer before their door guy came back. I drank and smoked like a chimney with good friends. I was glad they convinced me to call in.

Yesterday I went home for a family Christmas for my dad's side of the family. It went as they normally do, the Lloyd and I hung out with each other and ignored our cousins. I forgot my camera at home...