Thursday, December 20, 2007

A watery grave

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I've been getting up early for work lately so my sleep schedule is all out of wack.
A little about me:
  • I would rather drown than die in a fire.
  • I think I talk a lot when I'm really just talking to myself in my head.
  • I would like to trade places with someone who was born def just to understand how they think. Same goes for someone born blind.
  • Some times I'll stand out side of class with a cigarette and just observe people doing what they do.
  • I want super powers.
  • When I was young I didn't like having birthday parties cause I didn't like being the center of attention.
  • If I knew I had a week to live (or any set amount of time) I wouldn't tell anyone, not even my family.
  • I have over 100 DVDs and never know what I want to watch.
  • My own future doesn't concern me, but the futures of those whom I love do.
  • I could care less about global warming
  • I don't illegally download music from artists I truly enjoy.
  • Some times I go to work just so I'm not sitting alone in my apartment.
  • I never know what I want for christmas.
  • I would take a bullet for my brothers.
  • When I was young I had horrible buyers remorse after buying a yo-yo.
  • Once a year for about four months I'll starting playing the guitar, get good at it, then stop.
  • I don't know where this list is going, but it's time for me to go to work so I'll have to do more later.